THEOLOGY OF THE BODY BOOKS BY WOMEN SCHOLARS
God, Sex and the Meaning of Life
Theology of the Body
- Prudence Allen, RSM: "The Concept of Woman" (she's big into the complementarily of the sexes)
- Janet Smith: "Why Humanae Vitae Was Right--A Reader," "Humanae Vitae: A Generation Later," "Life Issues, Medical Choices," "The Right To Privacy"
- Kimberly Hahn: "Life-Giving Love--Embracing God's Beautiful Design for Marriage"
- Alice von Hildebrand: "The Privilege of Being a Woman"
- Sr. Therese Auer, OP (Nashville Dominicans) has written something on TOB for use in schools (her specialty is philosophy) firstname.lastname@example.org 615-256-5486
- Sr. Sara Butler: "The Catholic Priesthood and Women" (world-class theologian, Sister was a proponent of women's ordination for many years, until coming into contact with John Paul II and Theology of the Body)
- Katrina Zeno: "Every Woman's Journey" and "The Body Reveals God—an Introduction to the Theology of the Body"
- Mary Healy: "Men and Women are from Eden"
- Mary Shivanandan: "Crossing the Threshold of Love"